RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN POLICIES FOR DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED HEALY WORLD PRODUCTS (AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND CONSUMERS)
- Right of Withdrawal for Consumers for Healy World Products purchased online
The following information applies to consumers in Australia and New Zealand.
Consumers enjoy a Right of Withdrawal from their Purchase Contract relating to the online purchase of Healy World products, based on the following provisions:
- Consumers have fourteen (14 days) from receiving their Healy World order to Contact Us to request their Right of Withdrawal (“Withdrawal Period”).
- Healy World products eligible for a Right of Withdrawal include the Healy Device, MagHealy, Healy Coil and Healy Watch.
- All Accessories and Consumable Products are excluded from the Right of Withdrawal and are considered final purchases, to the extend permitted under the conditions applicable by law.
- Subscription services can be cancelled at any time, and you will continue to have access to the subscription service through the end of your billing period. To the extend permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unused subscription service. To cancel, go to the “Subscriptions” page on your Healy Word Shop account and follow the instructions for cancellation.
- Consumers have fourteen (14) days from placing their order for a Lifetime software service to Contact Us to request their Right of Withdrawal.
If your Purchase Contract is an Unsolicited Consumer Agreement ( within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law) you may have additional Right of Withdrawal provisions applicable by law.
To exercise your Right of Withdrawal please contact Healy World Customer Care:-
- a) Log in to My Support Centre available at https://help.healy.world/customer-login/ and submit a new case (ticket) to request your Right of Withdrawal within the timeframe outlined above.
- b) Provide your name, email, telephone number, order number (found on your invoice) and request to withdraw and return your Healy World product/s in your message to us.
If you are eligible to Withdraw from the Purchase Contract, we will provide you with a return shipping service. Once we receive your returned product/s, we will process your refund.
If you cannot access the online Healy World Support Centre as described above, you may write to us at the contact details listed within this policy and request to withdraw and return your Healy World products. Your letter must be date stamped by the Post Office within 14 days from the date you received your orders from us.
- Return Policy – for Defective or Damaged Products
Thank you for shopping Healy World products. Healy World stands behind the quality of our products and takes every effort to support and manage cases of defective or damaged products.
Healy World warrants that its products will correspond with the specifications at the time of delivery and agree to remedy on non-conformity from the date on which the risk passes to the purchasers within the Warranty Period as mentioned below in paragraph 2.1.4.
The following information about returns applies for Defective or Damaged Healy World Products.
Our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with the products.
If a failure with the products or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is nor done, you are entitled to a refund for the products and to cancel the contract for the services and obtain a refund of any unused portion.
You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the products or service.
2.1. Field of Application
2.1.1. You are required to inspect the Healy World products immediately upon taking delivery and notice of any defects attributable to Healy World insofar as those defects can be reasonably established.
2.1.2 A Healy World product is defective if it does not conform to the agreement at the time of delivery and includes but is not limited to situations where a product:
a) Does not correspond with its description in the advertising or elsewhere; or
b) Is not of a satisfactory quality as reasonably expected according to the terms of the agreement; or
c) Is unfit for any purpose informed to the Consumer before he/she purchases the product.
2.1.3 This policy is applicable only for defective products if the product had been purchased within the Warranty Period for the product. The remedies are not available if your request is made to us for a defective product after the Warranty Period has expired.
2.1.4 The Warranty Period for Healy World products purchased in Australia and New Zealand is:
a) Two (2) years from date of purchase for the Healy Device, MagHealy and Healy Watch.
b) One (1) year from date of purchase for Healy Coil.
c) One (1) year from the date of purchase for Accessories (including accessories included within the purchase of a Healy Device).
d) Fourteen (14) days from receiving your order for Consumables (including consumable included within the purchase of a Healy Device).
e) All services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
2.1.5. A genuine Healy World purchase invoice is required to accompany your claim for any defective or damaged product.
2.1.6 Other than the Warranty Period mentioned above, Healy World is not required to remedy any defective or damaged product if:
- a) The consumer had damaged the product.
b) The consumer had misused the product and caused the fault.
c) The consumer had tried to repair the item themself or had someone else try to repair it
d) The consumer had been informed about the fault before they purchased the item.
e) The consumer had exercised his Right of Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract; or
f) The fault is because of wear and tear.
2.1.7 Healy World will not accept returns of any product that is clearly identified at the time of sale as a demonstration kit, nonreturnable, discontinued, as a seasonal item or currently non-saleable
2.2. Return of defective or damaged Healy World products
2.2.1 If you believe you have a defective or damaged Healy World product, please contact Healy World Customer Care:
- a) Log in to My Support Centre available at https://help.healy.world/customer-login/ and submit a new case (ticket) to notify us of your issue within the timeframe outlined above.
b) Outline the issue you are experiencing with your Healy World product in your message to us, including any photos or pictures illustrating the issue.
c) Provide your name, email, telephone number, order number (found on your invoice)
2.2.2 Our Customer Care team will then assist you to confirm the issue, including potential solutions available to you which may resolve your issue.
2.2.3 If your product/s need to be returned to us, we will provide you with a return shipping service. Once we receive your returned product/s, and if we are able to determine that you have a damaged or defective product, and that it is covered within the Warranty Period, you will be provided with either a repair or replacement, depending on the issue/s identified.
2.2.4 The products you return cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Healy World’s purchase invoice.
2.2.5. The return of a Healy World product considered damaged or defective must be postmarked within the Warranty Period .
2.2.6. Upon receipt of the returned product, Healy World will fully inspect it and notify you of the outcome, within a reasonable period of time.
2.2.7. If you are eligible to a repair or replacement, Healy World will:-
- a) repair or replace the Healy World product, within a reasonable period of time; or
- b) Healy World products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished product of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the products.
2.2.8. A misused Healy World product after receipt, including in situations as described in Section 2.1.6 above, cannot be considered as a defective or damaged product according to this policy.
2.2.9. A Healy World product cannot be considered damaged if and to the extent that the damage results from a circumstance occurred (a) when you or a third party indicated by you and other than the shipping carrier acquired the physical possession of the product; or (b) upon delivery of the product to a shipping carrier from you to Healy World , if the carrier was commissioned by you to carry the product and that choice was not offered by Healy World .
2.2.10. You bear all return shipping charges as well as the risk of loss or of damage of the Healy World product during the return. However, if you are eligible to a replacement or refund, Healy World will refund all reasonable shipping costs you paid for returning the product.
- Contact details
If you have any questions concerning this policy, please contact Customer Care online at our Healy World Support Centre here: https://help.healy.world/customer-login/
If you cannot access our online Healy World Support Centre, you may write to us here:
Healy World Australia Pty Ltd (ACN :650699362)
Level 2 East, The Wentworth Building
300 Murray St, Off Raine Lane
Perth WA 6000 Australia