How can I clear the Bluetooth Cache on my phone?
For iPhones, please follow the steps below:
1. Turn on the Healy
2. Go to App Settings -> Bluetooth
3. Locate the device
4. Press blue "i" information icon
5. Press "Forget this device"
6. Restart iPhone
For Android phones please follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select “Apps"
3. Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
4. Select Bluetooth from the now larger list of Applications
5. Select Storage
6. Tap Clear Cache
7. Go back
8. Finally restart the phone
If the steps are a bit different on your device, you may need to Google your specific device about how to clear the Bluetooth cache.